Custom domains for your translations
Dilingual provides different ways of publishing your translations.
- A temporary domain (eg. de-example-com.translated.page), which can be used to test the translations.
- A default domain (eg. de.example.com).
- A custom domain. (eg. deutsch.example.com).
To edit the domain of your targeting language, simply follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Translations. There you will be able to see a list of the languages.
- Press the three dots menu next to the language you want to edit.
- Click on Edit domain.
If you want to use a custom domain for your translations, then you'll have to:
- Select Use my own domain in Edit Domain page.
- Type the custom domain of your choice in the input field.
- Click on Save button to save the changes.